Primary Care Doctors in Germantown, MD, Woodbridge, VA, & Alexandria, VA
At Medical Access Urgent Care, our primary care doctors & medical staff are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest level of quality care. We offer primary care services in Germantown, MD, Woodbridge, VA, & Alexandria, VA. Visit us at a location near you today.
For over 25 years, Medical Access has provided Primary and Family Care services to individuals over the age of 16 years old. Conveniently located in the same location as our Medical Access Urgent Care, you will receive seamless and comprehensive care. All in one location. Whether you visit us for your annual physical exam or have a follow-up appointment to an injury, we are an advantageous option for busy individuals.
Our three facilities have state-of-the-art Laboratory, X-Rays, EKG, Sleep Studies, and Allergy Testing. Led by our Medical Director, Dr. Manbir K. Takhar, MD, MPH, MRO, who is board-certified in Internal Medicine, our team of physicians help you to create a care plan that incorporates a healthy lifestyle, wholesome eating habits, and exercise with medical assistance and treatment options.
Dr. Takhar has been named Top Doctor by Washingtonian magazine each year since 2015 and holds a Master of Science in Public Health from George Washington University.
In addition, our Primary Care physicians are certified as
- Medical Review Officers (MRO), to perform pre-employment health screening for employers and
- Civil Surgeons, to perform immigration physical exams
Because of this, employees receive quality care that exceeds the requirements set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). In addition, individuals in need of an immigration physical, are cared by bilingual physicians who are certified by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Come to Medical Access for these Primary Care services:
· HIV Testing
· Allergy Testing
· Immigration Physicals
· Annual Physical Examinations
· Pre-Surgical Physicals
· School and Sports Physicals
· Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
· Shingles Vaccine
· Breast and Prostate Exams
· Skin Irritation & Infections
· Blood Tests
· Sleep Studies
· STD Testing
· Tdap, Hep B, MMR, and various other vaccinations
· Ear Wax Removal
· Travel Medicine
· Tuberculosis Testing
· Flu Shots
· Weight Loss and lots more!
We also treat these type of Injuries:
· Insect Bites
· Aches & Pains
· Joint Pain
· Animal Bites
· Bites & Rashes
· Minor Injury
· Needle Stick Injuries
· Puncture Wounds
· Digital X-Ray
· Sports Injuries
· Sunburns and much more!
What to Bring to Your Visit?
- Valid government photo ID and insurance card
- Recent test results from other clinics/medical practitioners
- Prescriptions and any medications with dosage
- Any relevant information, including family and personal medical history
- For faster check-in, print and fill-out the Registration Form ahead of time.
We accept all insurances, with the exception of Kaiser Permanente, as well as checks, cash, ATM/debit cards, and all major credit cards.
For patients without insurance, we offer discounted fees. Click here to view our fees for self-pay.