Drug Testing at Medical Access Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinic in Germantown, MD, Woodbridge, VA, & Alexandria, VA
Medical Access Urgent Care Provides Walk-In Pre-Employment and Post-Accident Drug Testing with Quick Results. Call (301) 273-7549 to Schedule an Appointment.
Here is what to expect for your drug screen:
Upon check-in, please have the following with you:
- Authorization Form from employer
- Driver’s License
- Chain of Custody (CoC) form – if applicable
Check in procedure:
- Sign in on the Sign-ln sheet
- Hand your Driver’s License to the receptionist to copy
- Fill in two consent forms
- Turn in the papers to the receptionist
- lf you are self pay, you will be asked for payment at this time
- Please wait patiently to be called by our staff
The staff will take you to the lab area. At that time:
- You will be asked to remove all outer clothing, such as coats, hats, gloves, etc.
- Please empty your pockets and place contents in the locked box at the lab station. You will receive the key to keep with you during the process.
- You will be given a large cup to fill in the adjoining bathroom
- Bring the specimen to the lab counter
- The technician will take the temperature of the urine, and pour it into one or two smaller vials.
- You must witness the procedure
- The technician will seal the specimens for shipping
- You will be asked to sign the Chain of Custody (CoC) form
Note: DOT regulations are strictly followed. lf you need more information, please view The Federal Motor Carrier Regulations. 4g CFR Part 40 Subpart E gives specific specimen procedures.