To Current Patients:
We are offering VIRTUAL VISITS with TELEMEDICINE appointments instead of in-office visits. Telemedicine appointments can include prescription refills, lab results, follow up visits, Medicare Wellness visits, etc.
To schedule a virtual visit – please call our office.
We offer COVID-19 Testing
All COVID -19 Testing is done per CDC Guidelines.
1. Please complete the COVID-19 Pre-Screen Questionnaire
2. Call our office for COVID-19 Screening
3. Our providers will pre-screen you to determine if you meet the CDC guidelines for the COVID-19 Testing
Questions about COVID-19 (www.CDC.gov/COVID-19)
How to stay safe (www.CDC.gov/COVID-19)
To keep our patients, staff and the community safe – Medical Access has taken the following precautions:
- All patients are pre-screened for COVID-19
- Any patients with COVID-19 symptoms are sent to a separate waiting area. They are seen quickly with limited waiting time. We have designated exam rooms strictly used for possible COVID-19 patients only.
- All other patients are separated into our primary care waiting room.
- We are offering Telemedicine appointments for current patients
- Our staff are wearing masks and gloves and are sanitizing all exam rooms, countertops, equipment, pens, door handles, etc. after every patient
Any questions about COVID-19 – please go to the CDC website: (www.cdc.gov/COVID-19)